Triple Zero Victoria’s Interim Board is created under the Triple Zero Victoria Act 2023 and reports to the Minister for Emergency Services.
It comprises members who:
- set Triple Zero Victoria’s strategic direction
- oversee financial management
- monitor performance
- identify areas of significant business risk
- have overall responsibility for Triple Zero Victoria’s compliance and corporate governance.
Membership of the Board recognises the importance of facilitating access to expertise from across the emergency service and health service sectors. Embedding sector representatives into the governance arrangements means that Triple Zero Victoria is well equipped to continuously improve its critical service to the Victorian community in the face of increasing demand.
The Triple Zero Victoria Act 2023 requires the appointment of an interim Board for the commencement of Triple Zero Victoria, with the permanent Board required to be appointed within two years from this date.
The Board is responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Establishing and maintaining a sustainable organisational framework for Triple Zero Victoria, that meets future demand for its services
- Managing any risks identified or reported to the Board which affect Triple Zero Victoria's service delivery and ability to meet performance standards
The Interim Board is supported by the Operational Committee, comprised of members from key government departments and Triple Zero Victoria’s emergency service partners.